Can you believe it’s already July? While this means I am one month closer to my final exams and we are almost half way through 2015, the one fun thing about the ending of June is it’s time to reflect back on some favourites…and this month I fell in love with some real beauties.
1. Batiste ‘Tropical’ Dry Shampoo – For those days when you’re hair is looking a little flat or feeling a little greasy, this dry shampoo smells absolutely amazing (think coconuts and tropical fruit) and does a great job at removing shine and giving hair texture and volume.
2. Maybelline ‘Fit Me’ Concealer in ‘Fair’ (15) – I finally got around to trying this concealer, and after hearing it’s a sure dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I have to admit I am impressed! I have been using this every day now to cover darkness underneath the eyes, blemishes and any redness on my cheeks, and while the coverage is great I have to admit my favourite thing about this product is the texture…it’s so creamy!
3. L’oreal ‘Miss Manga’ Mascara in ‘All Black’ – this mascara is incredible! I cannot believe I have swapped out my Maybelline’s ‘The Falsies’ for this mascara this month, but it’s formula creates the most amazing long, thick lashes which really open up your eyes. The bendy wand curls and lifts your lashes for that curled lash effect.
4. Calvin Klein ‘IN2U for Her’ Perfume – Now that’s it’s coming into colder weather in Australia, I like to switch up my perfume for something less ‘fruity’ and sweet, and I have been loving this CK scent of sugar orchid, pink grapefruit, amber and vanilla. The scent is fresh, woody whilst still being just sweet enough (and an added bonus is it’s longevity…it lasts all day!)
5. TYPO pink mini cactus – TYPO seriously has the most amazing room decor! I love this little pink faux cactus, which sits on my bedside table to add colour and some quirkiness. In June I decided to change up my room decor and incorporate a pink and blue colour scheme, and this little cactus was definitely my favourite piece!
6. Karyn in La Moonstone Crystal Necklace – I have been wearing this necklace all of June with literally every outfit. It’s perfect for both high-neck skivvies and low-cut tops, adding a boho vibe!
7. Too Faced ‘Shadow Insurance Primer’ – I received this eyeshadow primer with my Too Faced ‘Sexy Eyes’ palette and will definitely be repurchasing! It has a silicone feel which mattifies the eyelid making the eyeshadows you place on top last all day and night! It also prevents creasing and has a slight tint which removes discolouration from the lid!
Let me know what you’ve been loving this month in the comments below! ♥